Whether you are a Fortune 500 company looking for a loan program to expand your business or a start-up seeking working capital, Oakland County can help you find and apply for funding from banks, bond financing, micro loans and other sources.
- Pre-Application Phase
- Loan Preparation Assistance
- Selecting Financing
- Working Capital Loans
- Fixed Asset Loans
- Loan Preparation Workshops
The Oakland County Business Center One Stop Shop also hosts workshops addressing the loan process.
- The Small Business Loan Workshop is for traditional startups or new ventures. Experts from the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Service Corps of Retired Executives and the banking industry present information regarding how to secure a business loan.
- Team SBA Financing Roundtable is targeted at existing companies or business owners looking to purchase a business.
- Funding sources for Technology/Emerging Sector companies are usually in the form of seed capital, private investor or venture capital.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Advantage Oakland: